Re: [ontolog-forum] Tighter control of ontolog forum? - a solution?

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "k goodier" <kgoodier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:13:31 -0500
Another forum's policy on posting traffic may offer an amusingly interesting
parallel:    (01)

Their policy:    (02)

A basically unmoderated high-traffic forum for disclosure of information.
Fresh research sometimes hit this list many hours before it passes through
the more controlled moderation queues. The relaxed atmosphere of this quirky
list provides some comic relief and certain industry gossip. Unfortunately
80% of the posts are worthless drivel, so finding the gems takes patience.    (03)

k    (04)