Re: [ontolog-forum] correct Logical types

To: paoladimaio10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Len Yabloko <lenyabloko@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:57:09 -0800 (PST)
Paola,     (01)

The very first line of this paper is arguably wrong:    (02)

"Objectively, time does not pass, physics reveals no such phenomenon"    (03)

I can agree that physics still lack a coherent theory of "time arrow". But that
does mean it "reveals no such phenomenon". There are sevral known attempt to
account for time in theoretical physics.    (04)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow_of_time    (05)

While writing this answer I had come accross this article    (06)

http://www.temple.edu/psychology/overton/documents/ArrowTime_CycleTime.pdf    (07)

--- On Thu, 1/21/10, Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    (08)