Re: [ontolog-forum] new logic

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: ravi sharma <drravisharma@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 15:50:09 -0500
John    (01)

My Observations are not central to the Theme but only peripheral ones.    (02)

After series of logical analysis (one great recent scholar proved in
last two decades) that assumptions in Buddhism are a subset of what is
taught (earlier to Buddha) in Sankhya Philosophy of Hinduism.    (03)

Yet perhaps Buddha focused on a new way of articulation of Reality /
Perception of Nature while not believing in any single creator - same
as Sankhya. (i.e. Not a new Logic!).    (04)

Another fateful iconic statistics: Buddha was against Icons and
Statues and today Buddha's Statues are probably the largest of any
sold?    (05)

Regards.    (06)

Thanks.    (07)

Ravi    (08)