Re: [ontolog-forum] Semantic Systems

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 13:11:49 -0700
What I am steering this thread toward (please play along) is the description
of how logical function can have evolved.  We start with a recognition of
existence - so far so good.  But what is it that we are actually recognizing
to exist?  If we recognize it AGAIN, does that mean we have discovered time,
or at least ordering, but how do we know that this IT is the same as the IT
we saw the last time?  That drives toward a required ability to discriminate
among things, i.e. a predicate.      (01)

I would like to see a full philosophical structuring of this very basic
thing we call logic.     (02)

-Rich    (03)

Sincerely,
Rich Cooper
EnglishLogicKernel.com
Rich AT EnglishLogicKernel DOT com    (04)