Re: [ontolog-forum] Requirements of computer language semantics

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 22:57:17 -0400
Dick,    (01)

RHM> It's a different objective.  You are trying to design
 > a dialect of mKR; I'm trying to design the most general
 > form of mKR.    (02)

No. I have no desire whatever to design a dialect of mKR.
The only thing I was trying to do is to give you some
idea of a potentially useful version of mKR that might be
sufficiently well specified that it could be processed
by a computer.    (03)

The comments you have been making indicate that you can't
tell the difference between generality and vagueness.
If you're interested in learning the difference, then
please make some effort to do so.  If not, then don't
bother us with your messages.    (04)