Re: [ontolog-forum] Requirements of computer language semantics

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 23:31:32 -0700
For example,
1. mKE reads mKR propositions, and records them
in a knowledge base.  Ditto for hierarcies and n-ary
relations.
2. mKE reads mKR questions, and searches a
knowledge base to find answers.  Questions include
things like all attributes of a concept, first n levels
of hierarchy, all concepts in path to "existent",
undefined concepts, ambiguous concepts,
concept defintitions, ...
3. mKE reads and executes mKR commands which direct it to
read/write files, simplify lattices, pretty print hierarchies,
check for errors in a knowledge base,
read web pages from the internet,
read propositions from  knowledge bases
available on the internet, or assert proprositions
to KBs on internet, translate between mKR and other languages,
edit ontologies, print KB statistics like number of statements,
questions, conditionals, ...
4. mKE reads mKR method (procedure) definitions,
and executes them with supplied arguments.
5. mKE modifies built-in vocabulary as directed by
mKR language languge statements.
6. mKE executes UNIX shell commands as specified
by mKR language.
7. mKE walks the hierarchy, and executes the statement,
question or command specified in mKR for each concept
on the path.
8. mKE retrieves environment variables specified by
mKR language.
9. mKE manipulates sets, lists, enums as specified
in mKR language.
10. mKE accesses standard databases as specified
in mKR language.
11. mKE executes commands implemented in the
Unicon language, as directed in mKR.    (01)

I'm getting tired of writing.  Is that enough examples of
processing the mKR language and implementing its
semantics?  Yes, it's all using mKE.  mKE is the
program which implements the semantics of the
mKR language.    (02)

Dick McCullough
Ayn Rand do speak od mKR done;
mKE do enhance od Real Intelligence done;
knowledge haspart proposition list;
http://mKRmKE.org/    (03)