Re: [ontolog-forum] Thing and Class

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: leo@xxxxxx
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 00:33:26 +0600 (YEKST)
Azamat,
Once more  recommend to take into account the Pragmatism's Umwelt (
http://home.comcast.net/~sharov/biosem/txt/umwelt.html) with its
"subjective worlds" and the need to interact different Umwelts with
finding some common ideas, notions, terms.
Suppose this is close to the problem of "common" Ontologies .    (01)

Best,
Leonid - http://ototsky.mgn.ru/it    (02)