Re: [ontolog-forum] Wittgenstein and the pictures

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Len Yabloko" <lenya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 00:35:45 +0000
Frank,     (01)

"Creation" is a (over)loaded world. If the only difference you see is the
speed, then why even mention the words like "God". In that case it is very easy
to reconcile the differences by using neutral word "emergence".     (02)

However, I do see a real difference between "creation" and "evolution" in that
former assumes existence of creator. And I agree with Ravi that we should not
continue that line of argument on this forum (there are already enough places
you can contribute and read about that)    (03)