Re: [ontolog-forum] Wittgenstein and the pictures

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: FERENC KOVACS <f.kovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 05:21:43 +0000 (GMT)
Thanks Len
There is a lot to learn for me, one of them is how a thread is woven and steered on course It is most enjoyable though, despite the fact that now I am not sure what the original topic was when I joined in.
And I still do not know where and how I can add any points to the NLP thread, one of my main interests. Like there is a thread on that and you were contributing to it, and nothing seems to move there since the beginning of this year.

Kindest regards,

Ferenc Kovacs
alias Frank
Genezistan