Re: [ontolog-forum] Wittgenstein and the pictures

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Sharma, Ravi" <Ravi.Sharma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:16:55 -0600

Frank

That is not necessarily the point of view of all, and we do not necessarily want to get into the evolution-creation endless loop!

Thanks.

Ravi

(Dr. Ravi Sharma) Senior Enterprise Architect

Vangent, Inc. Technology Excellence Center (TEC)

8618 Westwood Center Drive, Suite 310, Vienna VA 22182
(o) 703-827-0638, (c) 313-204-1740 www.vangent.com

Professional viewpoints do not necessarily imply organizational endorsement.