Re: [ontolog-forum] brainwaves (WAS: to concept or not to concept, is th

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Patrick Cassidy" <pat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 00:30:53 -0500

A correction to my previous post:

    I have just learned that the price of the OntologyWorks IODE system has been considerably reduced from what I knew about it a couple of years ago, and is now competitive with other commercial ontology development/reasoners that (IMHO) may have even less capability.   They can be contacted at:

            http://ontologyworks.com/contactinfo

I have no financial interest in that company – I am just pleased to learn that I can now afford to explore that tool in more detail, and want to correct what is probably a misleading impression I gave.

Pat

Patrick Cassidy

MICRA, Inc.

908-561-3416