[ontolog-forum] Please thread the discussion

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 09:28:33 -0800
For those who weren't around the last time we cover this (and related)
issues, you might want to check out the following:    (01)

* an earlier thread at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2007-03/msg00378.html ,
and    (02)

* how one can configure your mail client to put [ontolog-forum]
traffic away (from your inbox), which would then allow you to 'reply'
to the threads when you want to - see:

Cheers.  =ppy