Re: [ontolog-forum] Model or Reality

To: "Pat Hayes" <phayes@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Azamat" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 22:30:29 +0300
Pat wrote:
''Do you know anything at all about quantum physics, or indeed physics
 generally?''    (01)

Know something, having PhD in physical and mathematical sciences from
Lebedev's Physical Institute [of the USSR Academy of Sciences], which was
stuffed by the Nobel prizes holders: Cherenkov, Basov, Prohorov, Ginzburg
and Sakharov, they their responsible for doctorate degrees. aAlso, i have a
book about Information Physics.    (02)

Never mind. In any debate, always keep just facts. The fact is in your short
reply you created too much nonsense for a learned person, one of them
follows:    (03)

ASHA: 2. all things have parts and properties;

PH: False, according to modern science. Electrons, photons and neutrinos for
example have no parts.    (04)

This is a bad mistake even for a sixth-former.  Making up atomic nuclei,
PROTONS and as neutrons composed of QUARKS, i.e. parts, subatomic particles
which MIGHT have their own subparts, etc.    (05)

I suggested that you were more competent in theoretical physics than in
ontology. Of course, this is not a ''naive physics'', but a real science
asking for a real mind able to master the real world .
If want to show more nonsense, just ask.    (06)

Azamat
PS: About quantity, quantum and divisibility, see my contribution for
Wikipedians on Quantity: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantity    (07)