Re: [ontolog-forum] Neuro-ontology, Onto-neurology, and the Semantic Web

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 09:35:48 +0700
Duane    (01)

> there
> is an interest in understanding the differences in the way they process.    (02)

Thanks for helping me understand this thread in a nutshell (I admit
had difficulty following it at times, although it gets fascinating -
didnt mean to spoil the fun)    (03)

I also meant to say that of course 'intelligence' is everywhere in the
universe (not just in the human brain) or other animals - sprouting
seeds, blooming flowers, rainly clouds - everything is 'programmed' to
function according to some internal logic - and that mathematics (as
we know it) is a human method to interpret and understand how things
work (a formalism) and is not intrinsic in  things.    (04)

And that what we see as 'inanimate' objects is just matter in various
forms and stats in a given space-time continuum (tomorrow the same
molecules will be recycled), and that maybe we are capable of
projecting into things, and that maybe the universe is a giant
multimedimensional screen where we project our consciousess,
and everything that we see is a projection too (sometimes things seem
to move of their own accord, but its just matter interacting with the
agents)    (05)

And that, following your argument, being able to write formulaes about
ball catching, will
not help you in catching the ball   :-)    (06)

Sorry, got carried away    (07)

Cheers    (08)

PDM

> Duane
>

> On 8/8/07 12:11 AM, "paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx" <paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Are there any doubts that computer systems are modelled on human brain
> > and social functions? I am interested in hearing more to that
> > argument.
>
> --
> "Speaking only for myself"
> Blog - http://technoracle.blogspot.com