Re: [ontolog-forum] Question on "universal ontology"

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Azamat Abdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:31:34 +0300
John,
There is no issue about this:    (01)

''Reality is the same for all species, but each species has a unique
 Umwelt, each language community has a unique Lebenswelt, and each
 individual has a unique Innenwelt.
 That distinction must be recognized and incorporated into any
 ontology that has a prayer of a hope of justifying the word
'universal'.''    (02)

There is one grand unbounded real world, known as Reality, Cosmos,
Existence, Being, Entity, Thing, or the Universe, and there is a multitude
of partcular worlds, personal, collective, social, cultural like
hyperreality, virtual, informational, etc. They count as well but only as
instances and cases and artifacts of the human mind. Nobody really cares
neither about mine nor yours personal worlds (Innerwelt) as our personal
experiences and knowledge and feelings shaping how things appear to us.
Unless you create a model of the world shared by most intelligent beings and
thus globalizing and reifying your individual reality.    (03)

Azamat    (04)

We may live in different worlds, but die in the same real world.    (05)