Re: [ontolog-forum] Question on "universal ontology"

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Azamat Abdoullaev" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:41:13 +0300
Patrick asked:
''Would all systems using the same "universal ontology" or some part
 thereof, given the same inputs, reach the same results?''    (01)

All knowledge systems and intelligent applications  are intended to use one
open dynamic global model of reality, a universal ontology, serving as a
common code of real meanings and fundamental axioms, rules, principles,
laws, and standards. Such semantic technology with the built-in universal
semantic framework.will embody the essential mechanisms of intelligence,
reasoning and intelligent behavior.
This topic,  to be or not to be for universal ontology, had many lively
debates on the SUO, ONTAC and SW  listings. Some of the archieved materials
(unedited) collected at the page:  http://www.eis.com.cy/E-forums.pdf,
titled as    (02)

E-FORA ON STANDARD UPPER ONTOLOGY, ONTAC, AND SEMANTIC WEB: What is
Ontology, Meaning, and Semantics    (03)

wish all the best,
Azamat Abdoullaev
EIS Encyclopedic Intelligent Systems Ltd
Paphos, CYPRUS; Moscow, RUSSIA
http://www.eis.com.cy    (04)