Re: [ontolog-forum] notes and rumours

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Azamat" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 23:28:27 +0300
As there are primary meanings and their shades, so there are primary colors
with their shades, tones, or tints. Blueness, a blue color or pigment,
tinged with green, grey, purple, etc., can come in many diverse shades:
ultramarine; azure, or cerulean, sky-blue, or goluboy; dark blue, or siniy;
greenish blue, or aquamarine; steel blue; powder blue; Prussian blue; royal
blue, etc. One, an artist or even a logician, can create a new shade of blue
without referring to ''different cultures and languages''. Let's look for a
simple solution of the problem.    (01)

Azamat Abdoullaev    (02)