Re: [ontolog-forum] notes and rumours

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Azamat" <abdoul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 22:48:18 +0300
If we pretend talking ontologies here, then there must be some general
knowing of the taxonomy of natural languages.
Finnish, or Suomi, is not a Nordic language, but it comes from the
Baltic-Finnic, descending from Uralic-Altaic, the indigenous languages of
Russia. Nordic, or Scandinavian, or Norse, or North Germanic language comes
from Indo-European language and covers Icelandic, Swedish, Norwegean,
Dannish, plus Faroese.
ASHA    (01)