Re: [ontolog-forum] Two

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Pat Hayes" <phayes@xxxxxxx>
From: "Peter F Brown" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 23:53:31 +0200
Could someone sum up where this thread is going? Or is it just a
philosophical stroll in the park (or Platonic cave, I'm not sure
what...)? Frankly, apart from a partially illuminating Philosophy 101,
has anything actually been said that advances the cause of ontological
research and practice? If so, someone care to draw some conclusions?    (01)

Respectfully,    (02)

Peter    (03)