Re: [ontolog-forum] to concept or not to concept, is this a question?

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Conklin, Don" <don.conklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:01:47 -0600
Weighing in with Ingvar...    (01)

If I want to describe an organization*, is it the people, the facilities
or the notion of an entity that performs some function in accordance
with internal guidance* and external laws*? The ideas in the guidance
and laws may be reduced to energy on phosphor or symbols in ink on paper
but it's the ideas that matter. How do I describe the idea of a design*
produced by the organization* that satisfies a customers mission
statement* as they compete in a economic marketspace* to reach their
annual goals*     (02)

 * = subclass of Concept    (03)

Note: No fir strips were harmed in the production of this email    (04)

Don     (05)