Re: [ontolog-forum] to concept or not to concept, is this a question?

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Conklin, Don" <don.conklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:16:45 -0600
John,    (01)

I agree with much of what you say below. I do not have the formal
education to meaningfully participate in many of the discussions that go
on here. Nonetheless, I am an interested observer. On a good day, I
understand at least 30% of what I see here and I do occasionally learn
things along the way, which is why I take the time to read the posts.     (02)

Once in a great while I see a topic that directly affects what I do and
on those occasions may post. I think there's room for that here. If the
group feels that your criteria should be strictly observed, then I shall
continue to learn here, but in silence.    (03)

Don     (04)