Re: [ontolog-forum] Polling the community [was - Re: The Relation Betwee

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 11:40:49 +0700
HI Peter
see my separate answer
I really appreciate all your good, hard work    (01)

I am just surprised that the survey has been put together without
consultation of  (????) is the summit being organized off list?    (02)

I really want to know d why this was not discussed just out of
curiosity (not that I have much time availablet)    (03)

but never mind, maybe next time you share your processes with everyone
who has an interest in them?    (04)

cheers
PDM    (05)

Paola Di Maio