Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology and Databases

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Arsic, Antoinette" <aarsic@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:32:31 -0400
Elisa,    (01)

Thank you very much; this will be very helpful. The IBM paper has a lot
of what I need to know and a lot to digest (so I wanted to thank you in
advance!), and I will definitely be in touch with you after I read the
other pointers as well.    (02)

Best regards,
Antoinette     (03)

Antoinette Arsic , Information Scientist, M.S.
The MITRE Corporation
703-983-5286 (office)
443-567-2703 (cell)    (04)