Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology and Databases

To: <guha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: <matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 11:10:23 +0100
Dear Nabonita,    (01)

This would of course be interesting to see. Please make it
available.    (02)

For an alternative data model for ontology I would suggest
looking at the Common Logic meta-model which can be found
in the Common Logic FDIS document (I am off line and don't
have the URL to hand so you should Google Common Logic).    (03)

Also the ISO 15926-2 data model includes a meta-model for
a roughly Description Logic level ontology.    (04)

Regards    (05)

Matthew    (06)