RE: [uos-convene] UOS Agenda and Logistical Details

To: Upper Ontology Summit Organizing Committee <uos-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 06:36:55 -0800
Dear Matthew & all speakers,    (01)

In view of the fact that we are expecting a substantial remote
audience who would be able to follow the proceedings more easily
if there were slides (notes are fine too). I believe this will be
good documentation that we can capture for posterity as well. We
did discuss this at our organizing committee yesterday and
decided that we should make the request for them from all
scheduled speakers anyway.    (02)

While I would expect to receive an initial set from everyone by
Sunday noon (EST), everyone will also have the chance to make
last minute updates.    (03)

Do whatever you feel appropriate to deliver your message. Be
aware of the nature and audience between 3/14 and 3/15pm
meetings, though. 3/14 is just for the inside group
(uos-conveners). 3/15pm is a public meeting for a broader
audience and the press.    (04)

Regards.  =ppy

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (07)