RE: [uos-convene] UOS Agenda and Logistical Details

To: "Upper Ontology Summit convention" <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Mike Davis <davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:50:16 -0500
Bill,    (01)

I understand your position and agree. I would suggest the custodians
and key participants use the very little time left in suggesting to
Brand an alternative agenda.     (02)

The focus of this summit must be on the technical and programmatic
aspects of upper ontologies and the prospects for mapping them or
finding a common intersection, per the UOS's description.    (03)

Thanks,
Leo    (04)

Dr. Leo Obrst       The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics
lobrst@xxxxxxxxx    Center for Innovative Computing & Informatics
Voice: 703-983-6770 7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305
Fax: 703-983-1379   McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA     (05)