Re: [uos-convene] UOS Agenda and Logistical Details

To: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "John A. Bateman" <bateman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 18:01:18 +0100
I'd suggest some agenda topics (things that *I*
would like to hear about anyway!). I think this
would be more rewarding than hearing too many
details about individual ontologies, which, after
all, and has been mentioned, we should all
more or less know about, no?:    (01)

Formal methods and computational tools for relating
deeply axiomatized ontologies:    (02)

  Michael Gruninger, Till Mossakowski, ...    (03)

Design rationale issues for making ontologies relatable    (04)

  Nicola Guarino    (05)

I guess this would be for Tuesday, with the highights
going into the public statement on Wednesday. And it
depends if the folks named would be interested too
of course!    (06)

John B.
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (07)