RE: [uos-convene] KBR vs SQL

To: "Upper Ontology Summit convention" <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "West, Matthew R SIPC-DFD/321" <matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 09:07:12 -0000
Dear Leo,    (01)

It strikes me that we have rather different ideas about what reasoning
is. So, before leaping into this further, could I ask you what it is
that makes a system a reasoning system?    (02)

Regards    (03)

Matthew West
Reference Data Architecture and Standards Manager
Shell International Petroleum Company Limited
Shell Centre, London SE1 7NA, United Kingdom    (04)

Tel: +44 20 7934 4490 Mobile: +44 7796 336538
Email: matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.shell.com
http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/    (05)

Bill Andersen (andersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)