Re: [uom-ontology-std] UoM ontology standard - a proposed program of wor

To: uom-ontology-std <uom-ontology-std@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "david.price@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <david.price@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: John Rumble <jrumble@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 09:49:43 -0400
I used Protege for OWL recently (last year) to develop an ontology for
materials data. Worked well. Is anyone worrying about the content of this
ontology? Remember that this content is basically the subject of an
international treaty and evokes wonderful intellectual arguments about how many
angels can fit on the head of a pin. Point is - "important" people think the
semantics have already been worked out.    (01)