[uom-ontology-std] UoM ontology standard - a proposed program of work

To: "uom-ontology-std" <uom-ontology-std@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rijgersberg, Hajo" <Hajo.Rijgersberg@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 16:09:22 +0200
Dear all,    (01)

First of all my apologies for the accidental mail to the discussion group. It
was intended for my colleague.
In the past few years, we have analyzed existing ontologies of units of measure
and constructed a new one. We based the new design on official documents such
as NIST publications. We are finalizing a paper about this right now. I'm
planning to send the paper around in the discussion group tomorrow. The paper
also reports on a number of applications of the new ontology.
Please find attached this new ontology. Hopefully it will be a help in reaching
your objectives.    (02)

Regards, Hajo    (03)

<<winmail.dat>>