Re: [uom-ontology-std] UoM ontology standard - a proposed program of wor

To: uom-ontology-std <uom-ontology-std@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: David Price <david.price@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 10:26:52 +0100
Hi again Ed,    (01)

What input are we awaiting from John Sowa that would potentially change
the program of work?    (02)

I will contact Howard Mason to get his response. Can someone contact
Frank Olken?    (03)

On language selection:    (04)

The discussion has largely been about the diagram notation. Does
everyone agree about CLIF and OWL?    (05)

Cheers,
David    (06)

--
UK +44 20 8747 3900
Mobile +44 7788 561308

Eurostep Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.03049099
Registered Office: Cwttir Lane, St. Asaph, Denbighshire LL17 0LQ.    (08)