Re: [oor-forum] Defining "Ontology Repository" (maybe "OntologyRegistry"

To: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: John Graybeal <graybeal@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 09:44:27 -0800
I thought I also heard on a telecon that artifacts could include the metadata
that goes along with managing the ontology, e.g., who made what changes, or
comments that are 'externally attached' to a particular term or version.  Yes?
No? Maybe?    (01)

john    (02)

John Graybeal   <mailto:graybeal@xxxxxxxxx>  -- 831-775-1956
Marine Metadata Initiative: http://marinemetadata.org   ||  Shore Side Data