Re: [oor-forum] Defining "Ontology Repository" (maybe "OntologyRegistry"

To: OpenOntologyRepository-discussion <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 14:53:20 -0800
All,    (01)

As mentioned previously, I was hoping we could summarily adopt the
motion that has been outstanding so we could move ahead with the
initiative and do something concrete.    (02)

I am equally as happy that there are some last minute input, but hope
we can wrap this up soon enough,  to be fair to those who had actually
spend time at the meeting to discuss the subject matter, and voiced
their opinion within the time set aside for discussion.    (03)

Unless there are objections, let us try to close this (the discussion
and possible  new motions) and line up all the motion(s) (included
seconded ones) for a vote by 8:16am PST / 11:16am EST / 16:16 UTC
tomorrow 2008.02.05 (i.e. 1-day after we originally meant to start
voting.)    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (05)

P.S. by the way, there is still only one motion out there, stiil.  =ppy