Re: [oor-forum] Defining "Ontology Repository" (maybe "OntologyRegistry"

To: "'OpenOntologyRepository-discussion'" <oor-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Dennis Nicholson" <d.m.nicholson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 17:08:59 -0000
I'm inclined to agree with the addition of 'or'. It is entirely possible
that a repository will not manage an ontology but only store it and allow it
to be retrieved. Also, can someone clarify what is meant by 'related
information artefacts'? Do you mean artefacts related to particular
ontologies, or do you mean ontologies 'and similar' (i.e., do you mean to
include other kinds of knowledge organisation systems (KOS) like
classification schemes and taxonomies?)    (01)

Dennis    (02)