Re: [ontology-summit] Summit Website

To: ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 12:43:15 -0400
Can someone explain how it is possible to violate the IPR under which the forum operates.

Most of the stuff that I read on the site seem to say that things posted in the forum are posted under an open content license.
This seems to mean that anyone is free to use anything posted here for any purpose either in full or in part or as part of a derived work.

All of the references pointed to in this discussion thread is oriented towards posters warning them not to post anything here that is not freely available for use.
I could not see anything that places any special restriction on using or republishing information posted here.

Can someone clarify how putting a synopsis of the information here on another web site would be infringing an Open Content license.

Ron