Re: [ontology-summit] [Making the Case] Elevator Pitch

To: "'Ontology Summit 2011 discussion'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matthew West" <dr.matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 08:30:19 -0000

Dear Pavithra,

The sound bite is something like:

“Did you know we lost an important customer last week/month/year? We billed him for $100k twice, and kept on pursuing him when he had paid the bill because of the second bill. That was all because he had different names in different systems.”

Regards

Matthew West

Information  Junction

Tel: +44 560 302 3685

Mobile: +44 750 3385279

Skype: dr.matthew.west

matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.informationjunction.co.uk/

http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/

This email originates from Information Junction Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No. 6632177.

Registered office: 2 Brookside, Meadow Way, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 3JE.