Re: [ontology-summit] [Making the Case] Elevator Pitch

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Pavithra <pavithra_kenjige@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 09:03:12 -0800 (PST)
I have two thing for sound bites.. a not so formal one, and  formal one..

"With Ontology say the same thing, mean the same thing, process the same thing, everywhere"

"Ontology enables semantic interoperability by presenting information consistently across organizations and domains and machines"    (2M6H)"

Which one shall I keep? Any suggestions?

Pavithra