Re: [ontology-summit] [Quality] What means

To: <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: <matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 10:40:22 -0000
Dear Colleagues,

As I think I have mentioned before, I, and Peter Benson at least, have been working on ISO 8000, a standard for information quality. The latest part to be developed in Part 120 - Provenance, and this has just been issued for its Technical Specification ballot.

It is available here:

The data model included covers most of the cases you mention.

Regards

Matthew West
Reference Data Architecture and Standards Manager
Shell International Petroleum Company Limited
Registered in England and Wales
Registered number: 621148
Registered office: Shell Centre, London SE1 7NA, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 20 7934 4490 Mobile: +44 7796 336538
Email: matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.shell.com
http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/