Re: [ontology-summit] [Quality] What means

To: "'Ontology Summit 2008'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Patrick Cassidy" <pat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 00:07:36 -0400
John,
   Among the 'reviewers' is there any reason not to have an expert committee
that can create a binary distinction of, e.g. "well-structured" and "not
well-structured"?  The imprimatur can be an alternative to absolute
exclusion, and still serve the legitimate concerns that Barry has about
poorly constructed ontologies.    (01)

Pat    (02)

Patrick Cassidy
MICRA, Inc.