Re: [ontology-summit] [Quality] What means

To: "Ontology Summit 2008" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 15:14:44 -0700
Ann and All,    (01)

You are asking a very pertinent question indeed!    (02)

To that end, we have scheduled two panel sessions on the two
consecutive upcoming Thursdays to address "user expectations and
requirements."    (03)

Details will be announced later today (or latest by tomorrow.) To get
a glimpse on what's in store, see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OOR/JointPanelSession_Strawman#nid1BFW    (04)

I hope all of you who feel that this is important to be able to join
us at these two virtual sessions.    (05)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy