Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2007 Survey

To: "Robert Steele, CEO EIN/OSS" <oss.net@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Ontology Summit Forum <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:38:19 -0800
Thank you, Robert.    (01)

Robert's post: Re: http://www.citizens-party.org/?p=122    (02)

Yes, everyone, please pass it along to related communities, post
to other lists or blog about it. Help the broader
ontology/semantics/knowledge community by sharing with us your
input from the perspective of your constituency, and get your
colleagues to do the same.    (03)

Regards.  =ppy    (04)

P.S.  For those who find the survey form a bit confusing even
after going through the instructions at the top, please follow
the thread from
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/2007-03/msg00040.html
for some clarification.  =ppy