Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2007 Survey

To: Ontology Summit 2007 Forum <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "John F. Sowa" <sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 09:29:31 -0500
Peter,    (01)

I reread that material, but I can't find the explanation:    (02)

 > I have made my best attempt to explain it clearly at the
 > beginning of the survey (between the title and the first
 > question.    (03)

Where does it say what you are planning to do with that
information?  Are you going to post everybody's responses
on the wiki?  Are you going to summarize them, analyze them,
boil them down?  What kind of methodology are you going to use
to do the summarization, analysis, or boiling?    (04)

What is going to happen to these surveys?    (05)