Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2007 Survey

To: "Ontology Summit 2007 Forum" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Uschold, Michael F" <michael.f.uschold@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 17:15:47 -0700
I find that the survey is very confusing.
It took a while to figure out what was being asked for, and I'm still
not exactly sure.    (01)

You need to give an example of a section filled out.    (02)

Is a given individual likley to fill out all 8? Just one or two? What
would be an example of the kinds of entries that one might find.    (03)

Maybe it's just me... but I find this to be too confusing for me to want
to forward it to my Boeing colleagues.    (04)

Mike    (05)

Michael Uschold
M&CT, Phantom Works
425 373-2845
michael.f.uschold@xxxxxxxxxx

COOL TIP: to skip the phone menu tree and get a human on the phone, go
to: http://gethuman.com/tips.html     (07)