Re: [ontolog-forum] How should we design a good wiki? [was Marvin Minsky

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Patrick Cassidy" <pat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:29:06 -0400

Concerning a Wiki for ontology and ontolog: re Matthew West’s comment:

[MW] > One of the possibilities is that this becomes the topic for the Ontology Summit. I am thinking that we might develop a framework of topics that we might then go on to fill in pieces over time

One thing I am certain of is that it will only have value if it is organized and managed. I have seen several attempts at self organization, and not yet seen something that works. So we will need gardeners and librarians or it will decay with remarkable rapidity.

   I like this idea.  It is worth a whole summit to discuss.

Pat

Patrick Cassidy

MICRA Inc.

cassidy@xxxxxxxxx