Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology is affected by Personality

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 06:48:40 -0500
On 1/26/14 11:00 PM, rrovetto@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

For a good summary of how physics and astronomy have changed from year
to year during the past century -- and how different scientists react
to and interpret those changes, I recommend:

    Dean, Cornelia, ed. (2012) The New York Times Book of Physics
    and Astronomy, New York: Sterling.

This is a collection of articles published in the NY Times from 1896 to
the present.  They don't go into the technical details, but they show
the development of the ideas, theories, debates, and applications.

(Available for $12.47 from Barnes and Noble or Amazon.  I suggest bn.com
in order to preserve the survival of at least one competitor to Amazon.)

seeAlso:

[1] http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-new-york-times-book-of-physics-and-astronomy-cornelia-dean/1114976456?ean=9781402793202 -- This document also includes an HTML + Microdata based structured data island (using Schema.org terms) that describes the Barnes & Noble book offer

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO