Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology is affected by Personality

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 17:18:17 -0800
Here is yet another anecdotal evidence atom that
the way we individually see the world biases our
interpretations of it:     (01)

http://phys.org/news/2014-01-beliefs-attitudes.htm
l    (02)

Those of us who have been parents know how
effectively the generations are culturally
separated:    (03)

http://phys.org/news/2014-01-beliefs-attitudes.htm
l    (04)

Mothers, according to the following article form a
deluded belief that their first child is shorter
than they are, and suddenly lose that delusion
when their second child is born:    (05)

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2013-12-mothers-youn
gest-shorter.html#inlRlv    (06)

With this much evidence, can we still consider
there to be a universal ontology of any natural
kind, at the top or the bottom of the lattice?      (07)

If beliefs (constructed during ontogeny, as a
slice of reality is encountered by an organism
with a slice of the human genome) steer both
perception and logic, then how could a logical
rendering of a snapshot of one person's experience
be anything but dynamically changing?    (08)

-Rich    (09)

Sincerely,
Rich Cooper
EnglishLogicKernel.com