Re: [ontolog-forum] LInked Data meme revisited

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 10:40:27 -0800
Dear Matthew,    (01)

Yes, but.  Words have meaning in context, though
not always singular meaning even in context.  Our
ambiguity reflects the ambivalence we feel when we
commit a sentence as truth.  Its really the
emotional mechanisms beneath the words that drive
that ambivalence, and the that in turn drives the
ambiguity as we express it.      (02)

When was the last time you were absolutely, 100%
certain about the truth of a long post you type
here?  On every single issue, we have posters who
disagree with each other in details, but who have
some degree of commonality in our meanings.  Even
about these abstractions related to ontology, we
have ambivalence that causes ambiguity.      (03)

-Rich    (04)

Sincerely,
Rich Cooper
EnglishLogicKernel.com