Re: [ontolog-forum] LInked Data meme revisited

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matthew West" <dr.matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 12:20:10 -0000
Dear Kingsley,    (01)

On 12/11/13 3:15 AM, Matthew West wrote:
> Dear Kingsley,
> I would say "term of one or more words" where you have used "word".
> Regards
> Matthew    (02)

Please provide an excerpt from the post to which your suggestion applies.
[MW>] You wrote on Google Plus (link in your post below)
The connection between "Words" and HTTP URIs (which are different kinds of
identifiers) is often lost or overlooked when attempting to understand the
principles outlined in +Tim Berners-Lee's original Linked Data meme. In this
post, I am going express the essence of the meme using using "hyperlinked
words" to aid comprehension.    (03)

Kingsley

Web medium.

> I am very interested in why you think about this approach. Comments
> can be placed here or on G+.
>
> [1] http://bit.ly/1fdTTPE -- Explaining TimBL's Linked Data meme
> through natural language words and sentences based anecdote.
>    (04)

Regards,    (06)

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO