Re: [ontolog-forum] API4KB and diverse ontologies

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ray Martin <marsaviator@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 08:19:09 -0400
I am trying to understand the similarities and differences between API4KB and
Apache Stanbol. If I select the mechanisms of one project will the difficulties
of using the other framework be insurmountable?  It could be left to system
integrator to get the services from both projects interacting. Or efforts could
be made earlier in the life-cycle to assure ease of integration and
compatibility. Admittedly services allow for loose coupling and glue code can
create a functioning system.    (01)

Thanx for any insights.    (02)

On Jun 28, 2013, at 3:26 PM, Elisa Kendall <ekendall@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    (03)