Re: [ontolog-forum] Spatial Extent of Abstract Entities?

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Hans Polzer" <hpolzer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 17:58:02 -0400
I forgot to mention "school district", which was the subject of much
discussion on this forum last fall, if I recall correctly. Although
generally not very dynamic, such districts do change over time and are
associated with both governmental and private organizational structures. And
of course, almost all governmental structures have jurisdictions with
spatial extents which may have some context dependencies, especially near
maritime boundaries and associated with diplomatic offices in foreign
countries.    (01)